Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nightly advenchoa !


Last night as Stripes began hitting snoresville, I snuck out to the secret passageway to come over to you brudders.

Crikey! It was dark in there. I pretended you all were with me, so it was okay. Luckily the passage is quite shoaht. However, anyway.

When i got uptays to where Tirucub keeps the Deathly Hallows book, i was ahorked to find that it was not to be found. I looked around and could see it nowhere. In the name of Merlin's pants, where has Tiru cub hidden the book, and WHY?, i thought.

As i looked around my foot touched something, and i got bit. I looked down to find (to my horror) the Monster Book of Monsters, biting away madly at my footses. I tried to shake it orf but it wooden leave me. Finally I had to bite it hard, and then it released by foot. I kept telling myseff that the cubs cudden have deliberately kept it there. Somethin is clearly amiss. Prps you should have your cave checked for you-know-whats.


While looking around, i spotted the "Travels with Trolls" book and it sounds good. Praps i will borrow it after we've done with Deathly Hallows.

So then i had to come back, cressfallen, without the book, empty-pawed.

What happened, Tirucub, were there bite-marks on the book cover? When i carried it thru the passage, i held the book with my lips so no toof marks would come. Also i toarned the pages gently so as not to tear them. I also promise i did not put any naughty spells on the book.

I am wondering what I might have done wrong.

1 comment:

ramanamayi said...

Dear Spotty, I had to hide the book becos some pixies raided our stock of vibhuti yesterday and I don't want them carrying off the book as well. When we go on our advenchur today, I will whisper to you where I keep it now so you can keep on reading it when I am sleeping, but please do not take out my bookmark.
I suppose the pixies put The Monster Book of Monsters on the floor -- I have dealt with that.
love, tirucub