Tuesday, July 24, 2007

advice to Spotty from the littlest lion cub

Spotty, you have got the technique down!

It is azackly the one I use. You simply REFUSE to walk along. Flop down on the path if you need to. Or wrap your paws around one of Med Tiger's legs and don't let go until he picks you up.

It is MUCH more fun to be carried -- save ALL your energy for playing, and get Med Tiger to carry you everywhere. That is my rule of paw. I make Mummy lion carry me on all pradakshinas.

It is not true what they say about one's own paws must touch the path for the full blessings to be tranferred from the Mountain. It is always best to be carried by a big furry creacher who loves you -- that way you get the pradakshina benefits AND a big long huge hug.

If Med Tiger starts to protest as you get bigger and heavier, I will give you more advice.

No comments: