Wednesday, July 4, 2007

It was the best time of my life


The time I sat there by your hip
Was the best time of my life.
I hope I did not tickle you
With my ears.

~ Meditator Rabbit
anonymous said...
O my little preshus bunny,
while you meditated by my side
I was wishing that you would curl up on my chest
close your eyes
let out a long sigh
and sleep peacefully.

Whenever you were close to me
those were the most joyous moments of my life, too.

And thank you for not breeding like rabbits
and creating an uncumpsagul sityashun !

I hope you did not find the sambaar too spicy
or the rasam too hot. Hope there were enough carrots in the sambaar.

Be in peace, bunnies, hares and pikas of the world.

p.s. Yes, your eyes were ticklish, smooth as silk, and had a wonderful baby smell !

July 3, 2007 11:02 PM

anonymous said...
Sorry, bunny of mines, "eyeses" in the last line was posed to be "earses".

Your sweet silky innocent earses were sinfully ticklish and devilishly smell-babyish.

Your naughty eyeses were closed at the time, i so wished to open them, and peer deep inly. I did kiss your gentle eyelidses whilst you slumbered.

You also tore the sheet a bit with your sharpy nailses, but i cherish the tearses and scratchses.

I suspeck it was you who demolisht the cabbidge patch (didden you?) but that's okay!

What dreams were you dreaming dear "meditator rabbit" of mines ? Would you care to share them with me?

July 4, 2007 2:56 AM

No comments: