Sunday, July 8, 2007

Which part of the wild are ya from?

anonymous said...
We was wunnering, like, if it doesn't sound like too impolite ... which part of the wild (haha, pun intended) are you from?

Let me tell you a story: there were these funny bouncy creatureses from Australia who talked like really funny English. They met us and said, "howdy guys, which part of the wild are you from? We are from Ostraaeeleeya."

I was like offended. Us, from the wild! But Meditator Lepudd esplained to me that he meant "wurld" when he said "wild".

"which part of the world", Lepudd vispered to me. Good he told me dat, cos i could have eaten Bouncy alive for saying dat.

Then the creature went on. "We are Cankerooze. Are you like Arunachalaneans ?"

I sed, "scoose me?"

Lepudd vispered, "he means Arunachalans".

"oh, yes, sir." I replied to Bouncy.

Coming back to our discussion:

So in future if you like wonder when i say "wild" or "Arunachalania" you know what i like mean. And why we like keep saying "like" which is quite like irritating for others.

Are you little whateverses Arunachalaneans?

Which side of the hill do you like live on? We are on the western side of Arunachalania.

The udder day i and Med Lepudd was out for a walk. He spotted (haha, i love saying that cos he IS spotted) ... he spotted a little Tarsier on a tree. And we like just fell in love with it. I told him "He looks so cute, do you think he could be one of those little bloggers"
He then told me that Tarsiers are like an endangered speshies, and could become like extinck. i had tears in my eyeses hearing dat.

I prayed to Arunachala to save the Tarsiers from extinckshun.

I wanted to hug him and take him home (i so like want a pet) but Lepudd told me he would get frightened.

We saw many udder creechers and wunnered if it could be our little whateverses.

we rolled in the mud, frightened a few humans (just for laffs) and then had some roots and leaves and called it a day.

--
much love and namaskaarams to our little friend bloggerses.

Meditator Tiger
Cave #7, Bunk #2
Sunset Boulevard
Arunachala

July 8, 2007 12:46 AM

1 comment:

arunachalesha said...

Watt a thyme that was !!!