Saturday, July 28, 2007

Spotty food preference update

Spotty was quite shawked that I should dig out old pictures of him being fed and blog them (I told him, what do you mean old, they are only FIVE month old pix). But for Spotty, since his entire life is like six months, so one can imagine it must be a big deal for him.

So to cut a very long story shoaht, I had to make a batch of fresh iddlies which had to be zackly like what Auntie Lioness makes them, and also some onion-tomato Uttapams with green and red chutney (phew). By then it was evening, and the sun was going down. We hastily sat Spotty outside the cave, and put the food in front of him. I had taken some significant bites out of it by then.

Spotty had a whole lot of stuff with him, which I suspecked was gifted to him by Auntie and brudder lions ... dark chocolate and other instrading things. I just quickly took a few snaps, not great stuff like Auntie Lioness's pictures, but the best I could manage given the light and dwindling food supplies.

Current picture of Spotty


In shoaht, Spotty eats EVERYTHING I feed him.

1 comment:

ramanamayi said...

I have given chocolates to Spotty (and told him all about brushing and flossing hims toofs and even given him a toofbrush and some cinnamon floss) but THOSE chocolates look a lot like Ghiradelli chocolates -- which come all the way from San Francisco. WE have never been any further away from the cave than Tiru, so those chocs must have been brought by some humanses visiting at the Ashram, we suspeck. We have overheard Arunachala-climbers talking about the glories of world-travel, but we don't like to put our paws anywhere where Bhagavan's Feet have not stepped.

love, Mum Lioness