Saturday, July 28, 2007

Leopard-spotting by lion cubs

Auntie Lioness is sortanly doing a commendable job in teaching my little cub brudders Sanskrit and how to write Bhagavan's name, and getting thru mazes, and mathematics and a lot more kool stuff.

But she hasn't taught them how to spy on udders. I caught them trying to watch my movements. It was so easy for me.

Foast their delicious baby smell gave them away. Then i heard some cute voices talking to each other like "There is Spotty!" "Look. Om, Look", "Shhh Ganesha, be silent, he will hear us", "Don't move, Tiru. Be poafikly still."

Om was saying "How can I see him, i am squinched between you two".

I took a pikcher of them spying on me, and came back to show you.

Three cubs spying on baby leopard


As i was taking the photo I heard little om-cublet saying "I am not instradid in spying on Spotty, he's my little brudder!"

-- Med Leopard (Spotty)

No comments: