Sunday, July 29, 2007

Divine entanglement - the sleepover

Latecomahs have to forst read this.

So the good behavior of the cubses who were not "asleep" resulted in me (Spotty) being allowed to sleepover at my cub brudderses cave. Out of politeness, Stripes got an invite too. Which he assepted cos he can't sleep without me.

Which was quite a bad idea, cos i really was instradid in squinching between my cub brudders. Or else sleep on their chests, in rotation, each getting equal time.

Cuddlesome Crew


I really don't know how it is to sleep with lion cubs, at all. And to smell lion cubs all night. Its one matter smelling them when tracking them or spying on them. But quite another to have lion cub smell wafting through your leopard cub nostrils all night.

Tiru-cub falls asleep


And the feel of baby lion cub mane against one shoulder, and ones head resting gently on another lion's paw. And a third lion cubs legs carelessly flung across perpendicular to me . That sounds like heaven to me.

Om: can someone toarn the lights out, pleeeease!


So to cut a long story shoaht, I got to snuggle in with a grown up tiger all over again, yet another night without a single break in sikz months. A sleepy snorey tiger. Like we barely hit the cave flaw, and he was farst asleep, using me as a teddy bear.

Spotty with eyeses open, looking at brudders entangled blissfully


I had my eyeses open watching three lion cubs get entangled with each udder in sleep, wishing i could have been scrambled and jumbled between them. And with those thawts in mind, and some heavenly food digesseding in my tumick, I wafted into slumberland.

Divine entanglement


I awoke to some divine brekkfuss aromas, finding myself on the udder end of the cave room, nicely entwined with my lion cub brudders, like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle, all three purring away contentedly.

I had a dream that I was sleeping in front of Bhagavan and he was touching my ears, then my neck, then my shoulders, unable to resist, knowing i could wake up, but completely unable to withhold his love. Humans were standing around wishing they could be in my place.

Suddenly Tiger's tumick began making growly rumbly sounds (meaning he's hungry) hearing which the cubses woke up startled. Guess they aren't used to such unculchahed sounds.

I hope to hear the cubses angle to the sleepover. And what they were thinking. And how i got to the udder side.

No comments: