Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Swami has just gone out somewhere


This is one of my absolute favorite stories. Visualizing Bhagavan saying "OHO! Do you want to me to hang a sign around my neck ...."

How funny it must have been. Although, i suspeck Echammal did not take it in a lighter vein.

I would prolly have gone and hugged Bhagavan (regardless of the mud and dust or whatever). Hugged him really hard, so He would have thought twice about saying anything funny again :-)))

Or prolly fallen on the ground and kissed his feet and pressed my face into them so hard that He would have had to unpeel my face off his feet. Five big strong people would have been required for that, plus some magical powers.

I also love the story in which He actually autographs a book for someone and says something like:
"Here take this, Now you can tell everyone that the great Ramana Maharshi has signed this."

Maybe i would have just wept with joy, hiding my face at the same time.

What else could we poor people do, in the face of this tremendous flood of love by the name of Ramana.

--
Lots of love,
Meditator Sparrow
(along with Meditator Peacock, Meditator Cow, Meditator Crow and a few others who don't wish to be named - not just yet)

July 4, 2007 11:24 AM

No comments: