Friday, July 13, 2007

Med Giraffe accepts invitation kindly

Thanks for the invitation and for looking out for some photographs of me.

The only way i get Vibhuti on my foahhead is when Med Chimp goes up with it, to the highest branch of the tallest tree on Arunachala and then puts it on my foahhead.

By the by, is it like an indoah party? Cos then Med Rhino and meself and my sister Steffi will not be able to come in? We would feel left out.

And since its been like raining cats and dogs here (no offence to you nice lionses) i doubt that an outdoah party would be possible.

And to answer your udder queschun, giraphs and for dat matter, all animalses on Arunachala love iddlies and sambaar. especially if its made at the ashram. i would give my neck for some of dat.

I am attaching anudder piccher of meself so you can find some ole picher of me in durshan.


--
love
Med Giraffe
See this site please.

July 13, 2007 11:15 PM

No comments: