Friday, August 10, 2007

Spotty's profound question for his cub brudders

Hi Tiru, Arunachala and Om dearests,

I sort of know the answer to this question, but i still don't know the answer. I really want to hear it from you all. All three of you, each answer this question to me. okay?

The queschun is: why is there suffering in this world? why are people so unhappy? Every time I see people in pain, this queschun hits me, and knocks me off my four paws.

Also, why can't people see the truth about Bhagavan? Why does not everyone see and feel and experience the grace of God ? Why isn't everyone in love with Bhagavan?
I mean, really.

-- Love, Dr. Spotty (but just brudder Spotty to you)

1 comment:

ramanamayi said...

Dear Spotty-brudder,

Tirucub: People are so unhappy because they always think they need something else … even though all the other seconds before have never worked to make them happy … all the times they got what they thought they wanted. No matter how little or how much someone has, they always want something else. You might think that if a hungry person finally got enough money to buy some food and a small house, then they would be happy, but then they look around and see other things they don’t have … And people think it will satisfy them if they boss someone else. I don’t understand why they do, but somehow people think it is fun to hurt others. Or they could think that it is necessary to hurt them if they are annoying to them or their friends. It does not make them happy at all to hurt others. They bring suffering to themselves.

Maybe the people are not ripe enough to recognize Bhagavan Ramana? The ones who are ripe either have had a birth in which they did great sadhana or it was Bhagavan’s will for them to be ready … though I would imagine Bhagavan would want everyone so it does not really make sense that he would make just some people ready.


Arunacub: People want stuff and when they get it, they don’t really get happy because then they want OTHER stuff … The only really happy people are people who have realised the Self. I think some people are not READY to recognize Bhagavan, but I do not know why they are not ready. It is just impossible to know why they are not ready!

Omcub says he just does not know why there is suffering, and why everyone cannot see the truth of Bhagavan.

Love, the cubses