Sunday, August 5, 2007

Important Announcement from Dr. Spotty

i must tender an apology to the readers (and contributors) of this blog. Due to reading The Deathly Hallows, i have been unable to keep up with posting to this (and other) blog/s, necessary housework, spending time with friends and family, and most importantly answering my fan mail. The consequent backlog has also made me very grumpy of late, and I have nipped some brudders' tails with no provocation at all. Thank you for not reacting, and not complaining to Aunt Lioness.

I have also been missing interview commitments with The Magic Monthly, and to add to all this disarray, a top-of-the-line sunglass company wishes me to model for their eyeglasses. And a wand company has also been approaching me with lucrative offers (if i use their magic wand). I am thus nominating Stripes as my Manager as of today.

Sales Rep from eyewear company badgering me to model for them


Despite the above, i promise that things are limping back to normal. And perhaps in time to come, fan mail shall once again begin to be answered in a maximum delay of 24 hours. I shall try kissing tails henceforth to make up for earlier damages (unless any particular tail smells too Om-ish or soft).

-- Spotty

1 comment:

ramanamayi said...

Spotty, nobody has ever complained to Mummy Lioness about being nipped by you because you are too little and cute to ever hurt. As long as you stay six months old, there will never be any problem.

love, arunacub

Omcub added that since he is always fast asleep when you nip him, he sortanly doesn't mind.