Monday, August 6, 2007

Infestation of pixies on Arunachala Hill

Manager Stripes chats with a Forest Official


Manager Stripes was on the hill today. Met up with some officials from the Annamalai Reforestation Society who were telling him that this year there has been a particlerly boddersome infescktation of pixies.

"Ze've bin reeking havuck on people, casting spells on things, transfiguring things and animals, making stuff vanish, torning iddlies into donuts, scaring animals, and generally making the public panic".

Stripes offers whole-hearted support to Official


Stripes aspressed his shock and said he had not yet seen evidence of them, but would surely let them know if he did. He promised complete support to the team in-charge of managing the infestation.

It was quite 'ard (for me) keeping quiet about what 'appened ze uddy night when the HP book vanished and i got bitten by the Monster Book of Monsters.

Larst night I was boahed having finished Deathly Hallows and so i walked towards the Magical Waterfall. And what do you think i saw. Well, forst using normal "muggle" vision all looked fine, as you can see below.

All seeming fine and Muggle


Zen i said "OM OM OM" (thus switching on magic vision) and now i could see the infescktation!
The pixies were 'aving a great time dancing and singing zere. I watched from ze coahner, from behind a rock so zey would not know i was zere. Jagaswami was zere wiz zem, and so was Balanandaswami. Perhaps Jaga is zere leader, or is trying to be, or maybe 'ee is asploiting zem.

As seen using Magic Vision


Zey 'ave seen our day at the waterfall and were trying to get self-realized zemseffs but it wasn't woahking out. Zey were trying all kinds of spells like "Realizio" (which i have never previously hoahd of). That spell only Bhagvan can work!

They tried to unlock the secret passage inside the waterfall by calling "Alohomora" but nuthink happened, nor did "Anapneo" (which clears blocked airways) work.

Spotty holding his magic wand


I brandished my wand (pheonix tail feather and Holly, nine inches long, and nimble) and called out "Accio wands" and all zere wands flew out of zere 'ands and came dancing to me. I 'id zere wands be'ind the rock and came back silently.


Jadaswami threatens to catch and punish Spotty


I could hear Jagaswami shouting out, we will catch you and apprehend you. "Homenum Revelio" 'ee shouted, but that only works to reveal 'idden 'uman beings, not leopards, silly man.(Between me and ze cubs, Jagaswami reminded me of Uncle Vernon!)

Jadaswami furious


I figoahed zis is not somefink I can 'andle on my own, i need good teamwork with my brudders and possibly leadership from Aunt Lioness who is quite smart in zese matterses.

Balanandaswami comes to Jadaswami's rescue


Stripes yawned and muttered somefink as i snuggled in with him, i quickly muttered back that i had gone out for a tinks. I am lying awake, unable to sleep, cos i want so badly to tell my brudders about all zis. Can't wait until moahning.

No comments: