Thursday, August 2, 2007

Balanandaswami

The cubs and Mum Lioness were just about to ask Bhagavan about this extraordinary behavior of Jagaswami, when a friend of Jagaswami's called Balanandaswami stepped between them and Bhagavan.

"You wish to speak to my disciple?" he said.



"Your disciple? What?!" said Tirucub.

"Yes, he is my disciple. I have taught him well. See how peaceful!"

"Disciple?!!?!? He is the Lord of all the worlds!" iksploded Spotty, feeling quite brave, with Bhagavan close and Mum Lioness' sharp teeth just behind him, ready to protect him.

"Oh, Lord of all the worlds ... yes, that is who I am, certainly," said Balanandaswami smoothly. "For now, and for all time, I am That."

Bhagavan remained silent. Silent and radiant.

"You may place tasty treats right here for my disciple," said Balanandaswami, pointing with a paw to a spot that seemed closer to him than to Bhagavan. "I hope you have brought a lot of things .. he eats a lot."

2 comments:

ananda said...

Mmmmm-elicious.

this post itseff is a tasty treat.

ananda said...

bhagavan ramana must be loving this. especially the last line:
"he eats a lot".