Saturday, August 4, 2007

Bakina Vile (and other secret charms)

When i got back from my day out, the forst thing that really happened was that Aunt Lioness pulled me aside, and then admonished me, pulling my ear (with her toofs, what else) and said "Spotty young lad, this ain't never happenin agin, are we clear. No moah advenchoahses".

I meekly nodded, but didden make eye contack, making it quite clear that there would be lots moah advenchoases for us cubs.

She tried to impress on me how upseck and tense Stripes had been, unable to eat, unable to move around, totally noahvous and upsecked.

Tiger's condishun when he cudden find Spotty


This wazzend the creck time to tell her that Tiger hisseff has had his fair share of advenchoas and running off here and there, just like he came hear to Arunachala once.

"And who zackly is 'Bakina Vile', is datchuah new name?", she enquired.

Anyway, she too was tired, really tired and she fell asleep then and there, as she was scolding me.



I thought someone would thank me for bringing enuff vibhuti to cover the entire Arunachala Hill. Its like a cenchoaries woath of Vibhuti, but i know my brudderses will finish it off in like a minute, ok, a day.

The elefinks had a wild day too. While Ganesha took me there, at times seeing how playful the elefinks was, i kept thinking, could these be my brudders ???

Cudd dese be my brudderses

Only my brudderses could be sooo cute and playful. I once called out "Om-elly" and one of dem winked at me, or so i thought. maybe i wuz imagining it.
But dem three really played about when we wuz in Tiruvannamalai.

What Aunt Lionesskins forgoat to menshun woz dat i got the train at platform nine and three quarterses. More details after I get up from a nap (and only if Aunt lioness gives me a dollop of icecream, and reads us a story about Bhagavan)

1 comment:

ananda said...

toahtelly forgoat to menshun that Bakina Vile is a secret charm that protecks a place in the absence of a master wizerred.
It is superiror to "Protego Horribilis". See this.