Friday, June 29, 2007

The touch of Bhagavan's hands


Refer original.

anonymous said...
O Bhagavan
I was not sleeping on your lap ! I was trying to meditate. We cheetahs and animals don't have meditashun positions, like humans do. We can't sit cross-legged, cos we have four legs!

So i was trying to meditate, and then well, like most people, i did snooze off a bit, i admit.

But i had Bhagavan dreams. Love dreams. I dreemd that I was a big man-cheetah. As big as an elifink. And i was standing outside the cave, proteckting you. When anyone would approach I would bark. Ok .. meow. But loudly. And they would all run away...
Some big bandits came with sticks and I scared them away with a big meow, er roar.

Let me tell you that i loved each moment on your lap. I stopped myself from gnawing your fingers as was my nature then, and from testing out my new claws on your legs, as was also my nature.

Later when i became a big cheetah, i never killed any creechers. I ate grass and leaves and berries. I hurt no one. i meditated also.

More later ,... playing hide and seek with a squirrel.

June 29, 2007 10:27 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a Ramana devotee to. This blog is gr8. ;)